Top 5 Reasons I Suck
- Of late, I have had the mood swings of a pregnant adolescent teenager on hormone replacement therapy.
- While I’m not putting on weight, my eating habits have slowly trended back to ‘The Fat Kid’ eating habits. Example: almost everyday, I go into the free ice-cream bunker at work and pull out a Tollhouse Ice Cream Sandwich, remove the ice cream, and just eat the cookies.
- I just spilled pineapple salsa on my jeans.
- I use Movie Quote of the Week emails as blog posts.
- I use ‘Top Five’ lists as blog posts.
Top 5 Reasons I’m Okay as a Human But I’m No Oprah Winfrey
- I drive a Prius… correction: I let my wife drive a Prius on days when she drives the carpool, and I usually take public transportation.
- I have somewhat-interesting yet not world-changing hobbies, like Improv and volunteering at 826 Valencia.
- Sometimes, but not always, I actually manage to do the right thing.
- I empathize and/or sympathize with the best of ‘em, but sometimes to a fault. Example: if I think I’m about to say something that will hurt your feelings but would ultimately make you a better human, I’m most likely not going to say it because I don’t like having my own feelings hurt… and I’m a p**sy.
- On the all-telling scale of ‘Take-a-penny Leave-a-penny’, I ‘Leave-a-penny’ more than I ‘Take-a-penny’.
Top 5 Reasons I’m Awesome
- God loves me enough to give me the chance to have an awesome wife, and I didn’t blow it.
- I instantly calculate tips to the nearest $0.50. Every time.
- Growing up in rural Pennsylvania did not manage to close my mind, and instead I used it as a catalyst to get the eff out of Dodge and try to see the world.
- [ablated due to sexual content]
- I use words like ‘ablated’ in faux-blog posts that are simply three separate lists of five things you may or may not have known about me but probably didn’t care about but at least I made you laugh.
Top 5 Reasons To Vote Republican